Module Two: TAP 102
Title: Catfish Grow-Out Production Management
Duration: 1 week
Unemployed youths, Business owners, Young graduates, Farm managers, Fish farmers, Potential fish farmers, Retirees, etc.
To develop participants into fish out-growers with requisite skills for setting up and managing a catfish grow-out operation successfully under Best Aquaculture Practice.
On successful completion of this training, participants would be able to:
- Identify and source quality Clarias Juvenile for stocking.
- Understand the pond water requirement of Clarias specie
- Manage fresh water supply and wast water discharge.
- Understand fish farming layout and pond types.
- Understand fish feed production and feeding technique.
- Keep farm accounts, and manage production records.
- Develop requisite entrepreneurial skills for effective fish farm process management.
Scope of Training
- Fish grading and stocking
- Fish grow-out Production practices
- Pond water and fish health management.
- Farm sanitation
- Fish feed and feeding management
- Pond layout and farm setup
- Farm records and accounts
- Fish farm management
- Practical demonstration
- Farm practice
- Role play
Twenty Five Thousand Naira (N25,000)
All participants shall receive TRAINING CERTIFICATE.
- Opportunity to register and network with others on the Tritech Aquaculture Platform.
- Access to ready market for fish produced.
- Access to course content & regular update on FEDEP Telegram platform.
- Access to Tritech Auto Feeder & RAS technology at discounted rates.